+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: video glasses for iphone?

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
has anyone ever tried any of those video glasses with iphone? i was thinking about getting it but im not sure if it will work coz most of them say
    iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

Default video glasses for iphone?
    has anyone ever tried any of those video glasses with iphone? i was thinking about getting it but im not sure if it will work coz most of them say it works with all video ipods and ipod touch but if i recall right iphone has different wires(i had to buy special wire just for iphone) then any other ipods if u want to connect and watch iphone on tv so this might be same situation... any info for me on this topic???

Thanks

I have plugged my iphone into many devices that are not for iphone.. It always stays this device was made for ipods. I would believe the video glasses would work fine on the iphone. Granted I have not tried it on that yet but I'm pretty sure it would.. But if it does work the only part of the iphone it will work on is watching a video. I don't think anything else will come threw the glasses

Thanks

Try it and if it doesn't work you can always return it.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default video glasses
    hello dear,

You can use these glasses with various sources, such as a portable media player or your cell phone. This technology promises to eliminate the dizziness phenomenon usually associated with this kind of display. And with these glasses weighing only about 40 grams, you’ll feel that you’re viewing a 40-inch screen from a distance of 7 feet.

Thanks
    pratibha

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have got my video glasses for iphone but it did not work properly. The quality of the glasses are just so cheap that I can not explain. It is better to buy branded good glasses.
    mod/edit links removed