+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Basic option

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Basic option
    It is very basic option in all other phones u can check ur outgoing/incoming call duration, I was surprised how come Apple missed this basic option and not of many people noticed this thing.

If you guys used other smartphones, they usually have 3rd part Apps called Call Manager to manage ur contact and restrict or allow people from ur list, but I think there isnít any app for Iphone yet. If some one know any app like this plz let me know.

Thanks,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomi640 View Post
    It is very basic option in all other phones u can check ur outgoing/incoming call duration, I was surprised how come Apple missed this basic option and not of many people noticed this thing.

If you guys used other smartphones, they usually have 3rd part Apps called Call Manager to manage ur contact and restrict or allow people from ur list, but I think there isnít any app for Iphone yet. If some one know any app like this plz let me know.

Thanks,
    I had this option with my Treo and quite frankly, didn't consider it all that important. It's more important to know your overall usage for your billing period, which the iPhone provides. For individual calls, you can obtain the date and time the call took place (by clicking on the little blue arrow in the recents window). But why would the duration be a vital factor?