Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SwirlyMMS Patch For AT&T Users!

it does work with ATT.... a customer rep (my cousin) .. told me that apple does not want ATT to activate the feature that allows mms to be sent.. atleast not yet.. however if u call .. n speak to a rep long enough to get annoyed n tell them that ur payin for mms and the who texting service.. they SHOULD turn it on.. i guarantee u .. it is not a lie.. if u dont believe... try takin ur ATT sim and put it in an Unlocked/jailbroken iphone thats not registered to u.. fix the settings n it will work.

anybody else get this to work????

Quote Originally Posted by nati47 View Post
    it does work with ATT.... a customer rep (my cousin) .. told me that apple does not want ATT to activate the feature that allows mms to be sent.. atleast not yet.. however if u call .. n speak to a rep long enough to get annoyed n tell them that ur payin for mms and the who texting service.. they SHOULD turn it on.. i guarantee u .. it is not a lie.. if u dont believe... try takin ur ATT sim and put it in an Unlocked/jailbroken iphone thats not registered to u.. fix the settings n it will work.

what settings do u have???
    Last edited by si_fo_sho; 11-04-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12