+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Activator Capable Data Monitor

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
So the title of this post is probably not the best for what I want to say. I was wondering if anyone knew of any data usage monitoring tweaks for
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Activator Capable Data Monitor
    So the title of this post is probably not the best for what I want to say. I was wondering if anyone knew of any data usage monitoring tweaks for Cydia that are capable of triggering "Activator"? I know that Activator can already activate and deactivate cellular data when you connect or disconnect from a wifi network but a HUGELY awesome tweak would be a data monitor that activator could use as a trigger, then you could set the data monitor to have a cap and send out it's trigger based on a user-defined percentage of the cap and activator could act upon these triggers, killing all apps at 80% and deactivating cellular data at 95% for example.

Hopefully someone can get back to me on this one. Also if you can think of a better title for this thread let me know too lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 936 Posts

Default Activator Capable Data Monitor
    Ask Ryan Petrich if he can add a Data detecting feature to Activator and then pair it w/ the appropriate Activator actions
    Last edited by thazsar; 08-26-2014 at 01:31 AM.