Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Contact Bubbles on Lockscreen

Default Contact Bubbles on Lockscreen
    I have been looking for some kind of cydia tweak that lets me hack quick access contacts on my lockscreen. I haven't really found one so far. I doubt they have something on the store for what i am looking for. Heres my idea: On the iOS 7 lockscreen you can slide right to unlock the device or go to the passcode numbers. Well my idea is to be able to slide the other way (left) to be able to select your favorite contacts to call. without having to unlock your device. I would definitely pay a dollar for it and i think it could be a simple tweak to make, although im not a dev so idk.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,381 Posts

Default Contact Bubbles on Lockscreen
    What about using JellyLock7 to access your Phone or Messages.app?

Or...you can setup BiteSMS to show your Favorites when using QuickCompose
    Last edited by thazsar; 06-27-2014 at 11:57 AM.

I use jellylock7 but i have a passcode and i dont want to have to type it in to make a call. I also use bitSMS but it also isnt the same. I would rather be able to look right at my favorites list not have to type in a contact name.

And also i dont like using the favorites on biteSMS it gets in the way sometimes. Although i forgot about the Star butgon to show my favorites ill give that a try

Thanks

I see...
    Just FYI, JellyLock has a bypass Passcode feature to have quick access to the Phone.app

I know it had that feature but I didn't try it because i thought it would bypass the lockscreen where people could get to my homescreen. Does it not?

Oh thank you for letting me know about the passcode bypass i should have just tryed it. It works great!
    Last edited by cuinskool; 06-27-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks

Also...there is a Contacts Cydget I saw on Cydia BUT it's old so I don't know if it still worx today.

Nvrmnd...
    I just tested. It doesn't work, now
    Last edited by thazsar; 06-27-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Oh ok thanks. Yea i seen that too but it looked old so i didnt bother with it. But im really liking the JellyLock7 tweak now that i can open apps withought unlocking my iPhone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cuinskool View Post
    Oh ok thanks. Yea i seen that too but it looked old so i didnt bother with it. But im really liking the JellyLock7 tweak now that i can open apps withought unlocking my iPhone