Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Autodragon

Hybrid View

Default Autodragon
    Hi!! I have a cydia app that is hosted by bigboss.org, its called AutoDragon, its for a game called Puzzles and Dragons, i know right, but anyway, since updating to iOS7 and the jailbreak that was released for it I am not able to get it to show up in the activator app. You launch it by invoking an action via activator and then the app launches, but its not showing up in the activator app, I have tried to contact the app developer and bigboss to try to get them to update it, anyone on here familiar with it, up for trying to make it work or tell me what I can do as a workaround?

THanks

500 views and no comments, anyone have any idea, anyone else use this app, heck even play the game??

I play PAD but the app hasn't been updated in a good long while. I don't believe it's ios7 compatible. Cydia doesn't even give me the option to buy it.

If you really need help puzzling, look up Path & Decision on the App Store. It works off a screenshot but has the benefit of being able to set parameters to benefit your team.

Get tweak, autodora. Does same as autodragon.