Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Automaticly Sync A Folder To Computer?

Default Automaticly Sync A Folder To Computer?
    Hello!
    I was wondering if there's an app that would allow me to automatically sync a specified folder, to my computer. I'm trying to sync all of my ROMs from my computer to iphone, and from my iphone to my computer, Dropbox is almost perfect, but I can't figure out how to get all of the files in the same directory on the phone. When I try to browse to the file, it's automatically in another folder, even if it's not like that in dropbox. Any suggestions?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, if you are going the Dropbox way, iFile will link to Dropbox and you can then copy/paste files straight from Dropbox into your Roms folder on your iPhone.

If you want USB copy/paste between PC and iPhone then the PwnTunes tweak will do the same after you have created a shortcut/symbolic link to the Roms folder.

(Works with any folder in the /var/mobile/Media folder. Create a symbolic link for the Roms folder and rename it to MiscRoms. Then paste it into the Media folder. Your Roms folder will then show up on your PC as MiscRoms)
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 04-27-2013 at 04:00 AM.