Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hellospy - Free use GPS for iphone

Cool Hellospy - Free use GPS for iphone
    Application is installed from Cydia. you can track the phone's GPS location via account on website. Sign up for a free account at HelloSpy.Com, you can use GPS for free.

besides you can view the message history, history of phone calls from website ...
    Last edited by jony_blue; 04-18-2013 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jony_blue View Post
    Application is installed from Cydia. you can track the phone's GPS location via account on website. Sign up for a free account at HelloSpy.Com, you can use GPS for free.

besides you can view the message history, history of phone calls from website ...
    Is it some kind of free spy apps? I'd like to know if it is free or not. There are some free spy apps which potentially dangerous specially on our privacy. I have a friend was scam by this. COPY10 is not of them i assured you guys.

I heard many bad testimonials on hellospy, one problem is it crash the phone a lot. Is this a Legit application? Or Hellospy is just faking the advertising and scamming peoples money. . COPY10 is only application i know who is safe and reliable.
    Last edited by vike; 05-04-2013 at 12:08 AM.

I did try this application but I was frustrated when I try to contact customer service regarding my password and etc.; Free is good but paying a little bit wouldn't hurt if we are sure that all our information are safe and working 100% like copy10. I've been using this for a month now, so far no problem.