+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weather & Location embedded within pictures App

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi Friends, New to the Apple world, so will need you help and advice, went through itune store, managed to find this app InstaWeather Free (by byss mobile) Just wondering
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Weather & Location embedded within pictures App
    Hi Friends,

New to the Apple world, so will need you help and advice, went through itune store, managed to find this app

InstaWeather Free (by byss mobile)

Just wondering if there are other Weather & Location Apps (with pic) that you would recommend?

Cheers!

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5kylar's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the default weather app is probably the most efficient. Maybe not the prettiest looking but easiest on your Device. Alot of the apple weather apps are heavy and use a lot of memory to run them. Idk what firmware your on but if you can Jailbreak I would recommend it highly. Tell me your iOS version and I can tell you if it's possible. If you already have, then Cydia has a lot of better integrated weather widgets for use then the Apple store's apps. Worth a peak

And Welcome to Apple
    iPhone 4 - iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickosw View Post
    Hi Friends,

New to the Apple world, so will need you help and advice, went through itune store, managed to find this app

InstaWeather Free (by byss mobile)

Just wondering if there are other Weather & Location Apps (with pic) that you would recommend?

Cheers!
    If you have JB you can use Weather Icon, really nice tweak which can change icon app with weather conditions and also add weather icon to status bar.