+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: idea for iphone/ipod/ipad calendar tweak?

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
when i put new events into my calendar, i like to add the location. and, if possible, i like to put the actual address rather than just the place (e.g.,
    Thanks

Default idea for iphone/ipod/ipad calendar tweak?
    when i put new events into my calendar, i like to add the location. and, if possible, i like to put the actual address rather than just the place (e.g., "ACE Hardware, 100 A Street, Washington, DC 20001" rather than just "ACE Hardware"). that way, when it's time to head to the appointment, I can just click the linked address in the event and be taken to navigation.

however, it's a bit of a PITA to go to look up the place's actual address and then type or paste it in. i think it would be cool if there was a tweak that added some kind of small Location or Lookup or Search button to the address field of ical events that brought up the maps app, allowed a search for an address, and then when you found it, the info flag in the maps result had an "Add to Event" (or something) button, so that it would add the address information to the location field in the calendar event.

is there something like that out there, is there a way to do that, is that a possible tweak (i don't code), or is it a "no" to all those?

Thanks
    That would be an awesome tweak