+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Alarm app that the user cannot shut off.

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I am looking for an odd alarm. It needs to be be impossible to shut off manually. That means no snooze, no disabled home button, nothing the user can do
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Alarm app that the user cannot shut off.
    I am looking for an odd alarm. It needs to be be impossible to shut off manually. That means no snooze, no disabled home button, nothing the user can do to shut it off. Instead, after a user-defined amount of time, the alarm stops on its own. The Wake - n - shake alarm almost does this, the only way to stop the noise is to shake it. So ideally, the wake and shake alarm minus the shake. I don't care how it looks. The idea is to have something that makes noise continuously so I can't turn it off and go back to sleep.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staticshock View Post
    I am looking for an odd alarm. It needs to be be impossible to shut off manually. That means no snooze, no disabled home button, nothing the user can do to shut it off. Instead, after a user-defined amount of time, the alarm stops on its own. The Wake - n - shake alarm almost does this, the only way to stop the noise is to shake it. So ideally, the wake and shake alarm minus the shake. I don't care how it looks. The idea is to have something that makes noise continuously so I can't turn it off and go back to sleep.
    I don't think "disable the home button" would help, because UI apps can't ignore the Home button.
    But a console-based alarm, something continuously running in the background, might.
    Can't think of an obvious easy way to do that, though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why would you want that anyways???