+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fBB for iphones (idea)

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
i meant to say 'BBM' in the title ok, i know that you cant assign a BB Pin to a iphone, but i was wondering if it could be possible
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb fBB for iphones (idea)
    i meant to say 'BBM' in the title

ok, i know that you cant assign a BB Pin to a iphone, but i was wondering if it could be possible if you could have a blackberry running bbm and everything and connect the iphone over the internet or what ever to that blackberryand sort of have the messages pushed from the blackberry to the iphone, and so if like you could make an app that was just like bbm and has all the feature and everything, but on the iphone and all the information is pushed from the blackberry to the iphone, in doing this you could sort of get bbm on your iphone, i know this might mean having blackberry on charge 24/7 and also having to pay for bbm, but if someone could try to do this i am sure some people wouldnt mind paying an extra 10 pound a month or what evr it costs, i personally wouldnt mind and i also have loads of blackberries lying arounf the house so it would be possible for me, so yh if someone could try this and maybe reply back and tell us if this is possible, thanks
    Last edited by awaisah; 11-09-2012 at 12:42 PM.