Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Force findmyiphone to always be on

Default Force findmyiphone to always be on
    I would like to see an app that will force findmyiphone to always stay on even if someone toggles it off. Also I would like to see it show that it is off, but still be on. I would donate $20 for an app like this. I would also like to see it disable the locations service arrow if used.

Thank you,

Thanks
    Thanked 3,156 Times in 1,355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    I would like to see an app that will force findmyiphone to always stay on even if someone toggles it off. Also I would like to see it show that it is off, but still be on. I would donate $20 for an app like this. I would also like to see it disable the locations service arrow if used.

Thank you,
    Ummm...FindMyIphone 'is' always on if your on iOS 5/6. It's turned On/Off in the Settings.app -> iCloud

To remove the location status icon, get the tweak CleanStatus.

Thanks

Thank you,
    There are other jailbreak tweaks that will do the same thing as FMi in terms of locating and retrieving a stolen/lost iPhone but aren't as easily disabled...

However, please keep in mind that no matter the tweak, it's no match against a knowledgeable or hell-bent thief.

Thank you,
    I don't think you read my post correctly.

I also tried other apps they are buggy and expensive. Indy iPhone works a lot better.

thank you