+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rubik's Springboard

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I'm looking for a tweak that would make the icons on the homescreen use a rubik's cube style paging instead of standard paging? What I mean by this, is that
    iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Rubik's Springboard
    I'm looking for a tweak that would make the icons on the homescreen use a rubik's cube style paging instead of standard paging? What I mean by this, is that when you slide along to change page, instead of the whole page changing, only the row of icons touched will move? This would ideally (but not necessarily!) be vompatible with infiniboard too, so that the same idea could be used to move a column.
    Also, tapping the homebutton would need to return the icons to their original state!
    Is there any tweak, or anyone willing to make a tweak, that makes this happen?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by butler007 View Post
    I'm looking for a tweak that would make the icons on the homescreen use a rubik's cube style paging instead of standard paging? What I mean by this, is that when you slide along to change page, instead of the whole page changing, only the row of icons touched will move? This would ideally (but not necessarily!) be vompatible with infiniboard too, so that the same idea could be used to move a column.
    Also, tapping the homebutton would need to return the icons to their original state!
    Is there any tweak, or anyone willing to make a tweak, that makes this happen?
    Ask aaronash to update barrel with this if he wants to.

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not worth it. I emailed him a while back about an idea had for an animation, and he said he liked the idea and may do it. Emailed him again a few days ago to ask if there was any progress on it and he said he'd been too busy to even try :/ Also, it wouldn't be the same as barrel at all really... The rubik's part was just to help explain, I woldn't necessarily want it to be animated too. (although it would be great if barrel were compatable with this.) Thanks for the suggestion though!