Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Toolbar Download rate?

Default Toolbar Download rate?
    Is there an app that will show your data traffic, not total just current? A DU meter..

Thanks

Data Usage Monitor from the BigBoss repo should do the trick for you. It has a status bar indicator for it.

Note that you MUST be on 4.2x - 5.x

Okay, I installed that one but it was a whole lot of numbers across the too and it looked like it was just totals growing.. I changed the decimals to 0,0 but i couldn't get it to show 5.65kb/s..

Thanks

This article should be of help to you: Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - [Review] Data Usage Monitor - Watch Yourself Use Your Data In Real Time

It explains how to use it a bit better.

Thank you, but I am trying to find a kind of meter that shows me my speeds, so if I am downloading a picture from the net it will show kb/s or even just opening a web page that it shows what my download upload rate is just the speed not total. The speed my phone is transferring data.

Thanks

Ah now I see what you're saying. As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing like that. The CLOSEST thing I could find was DownloadTime in Cydia but I know that's not what you're looking for. There is no app for this kind of thing, yet.

Not sure how to thank you without writing it in this modmyi app so I'll just say it, thank you :-)

Thanks

No problem