+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Music widget that will let you change itunes ratings (or way to do it with activator)

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I utilize ratings when listening to music, but I have to be in the music app to do it, and this is kind of a pain (incredibly bad in the
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Music widget that will let you change itunes ratings (or way to do it with activator)
    I utilize ratings when listening to music, but I have to be in the music app to do it, and this is kind of a pain (incredibly bad in the ipad)

the NCMusic widget is nice as it allows me to have controls and notifications when used with DashboardX on my ipod in a nice visual context. problem is i cant change the ratings without being in the app.

any thoughts/suggestions? is this something that the ipod makes it very difficult to do? (whereas there are many apps that allow you control of the music buttons when not in the app).

Music widget that will let you change itunes ratings (or way to do it with activator)-photo.png

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, this is off-topic, but I want you to know, you have a really sweet looking set up going

As for your question, I don't think there's any way to do that

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way