Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Crack request PLEASE help! :(

Default Crack request PLEASE help! :(
    Hello.

One of my friends sent me a funny iOS game app. It's in .IPA format. It's a free app that used to be on App Store long ago, but no more. He sent me the .IPA file, but it won't work on my iPod Touch device. It's called Power Ninja Turtles, was only on App Store briefly.

Would anybody please be able to take a "crack" at it? I cannot get it to work...

I can PM the file.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

We cannot help with warez here sorry (I realize the app was free but we still cannot help here). A quick google should get you to a site that may be able to help.

It's not warez because it doesn't involve commercial products. It's a free app. I've already been googling like crazy, no help.

Thanks

Read Simon's post carefully
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

I did read it. What did I miss? I already responded to the google suggestion. I already said that it's not warez since it's a free app; knowing that, what's the problem?

Thanks

Whether it is free or not the process of installing a cracked app is the same. Which is the reason we cannot help with that here.

The process of installing the cracked app doesn't necessarily have to be the same. How about crack it and I'll install it the official, permitted way?

Thanks

No one here can crack it for you. You will have to find a forum that allows warez/cracked apps/installing app store apps by any other means other than the app store. We do not allow it here.

Thread closed