+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Secret unlock?

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hey all, Noob to the forum here, sorry if this has been asked before. I was looking for an app that would allow me to unlock my iPhone 4s without
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Secret unlock?
    Hey all,

Noob to the forum here, sorry if this has been asked before. I was looking for an app that would allow me to unlock my iPhone 4s without entering the passcode by holding one of the volume level buttons or another user defined trigger then sliding the unlock bar. In addition, the unlock screen should still ask for the passcode if the regular way of unlocking (just sliding the bar) is attempted. This would allow me to unlock my device easily with a user defined entry but still force device to be locked for anyone else trying to get in.

I know activator lets you unlock in various way, but I couldn't see anyway to still ask for passcode when unlocked the "default way"

Does an app like this exist?

Thanks,
    -Chris

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

you could make it so you have to swipe down from status bar for example and that "unlocks device" but then add a pass for confirmation. Then use unlock swipe remover (possible different name like swiperemove or something) so there is only the activator way
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Thanks

off topic: seann, have you seen the two leaked episodes of "Legend of Korra"?
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Sean33uk, that would work, but it would show that the lock screen was tampered with. I was hoping for something that would be unnoticed to normal users.