Now before you dismiss this, I have a serious request. I am building a full armor set to join the 501st, an international brotherhood of people that dress in Star Wars costumes for charities, events and well, just to put smiles on people's faces. I'm sure you've seen them if you've ever seen Star Wars characters in your local parade. That's the 501st. So anyways:

Everyone that dresses as a Stormtrooper uses a mic and speakers in their helemt and uses an amp hidden somewhere in their armor to project their voice and sound like a real stortrooper from the movie. I was thinking, being the iPhone junkie I am, that the 4S would be perfect for this. I am hoping someone can advise me on the following:

I want to keep the iPhone hidden away, use a bluetooth ear piece / mic and run it to an amp. I want to be able to use stormtrooper MP3s and just tell Siri to play (insert stormtrooper MP3 here). No one but me would hear Siri responding, and then it would play the MP3 out loud for all spectators to hear. I would also like to find some way to incorporate a push to talk button, be able to speak and it plays through the amp and then plays a little static burst afterwards. Any ideas, comments would be appreciated.

Please no comments on how you find the idea of dressing in costume silly, etc.

Currently, troopers are running this type of setup Sign In - First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment