+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Default Mail App

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
So i just installed sparrow onto my iphone 4s and would like to set it to open for mailto: links but it just opens. I searched and didnt find much
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Default Mail App
    So i just installed sparrow onto my iphone 4s and would like to set it to open for mailto: links but it just opens. I searched and didnt find much on this so i am guessing its not possible or im missed it.i think my best bet would be to set up my gmail account in the stock mail account but have it not log in unless i try to send an email. Any better ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw05 View Post
    So i just installed sparrow onto my iphone 4s and would like to set it to open for mailto: links but it just opens. I searched and didnt find much on this so i am guessing its not possible or im missed it.i think my best bet would be to set up my gmail account in the stock mail account but have it not log in unless i try to send an email. Any better ideas?
    SAME here... I've been searching for some way to change the deafult mail app... Nothing... :/
    There are tweaks for EVERYTHING today... How is possible that nobody made this?
    BTW, my app of choice is Sparrow as well...