Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Music Playlist On the Go

Default Music Playlist On the Go
    I hate when you have to create a playlist you never know what songs to use.. having to scroll through hundreds in my case thousands of songs gets difficult because the skip letters on the right hand side do not pop up and you always end up missing songs you wish to add because you forget... how about a way to just push a (+) button or something when listening to a song and a pop-up allows you to add to a certain playlist? kind of a add to playlist for later type thing.. i tried searching, didn't see anything like it.... Thoughts?

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

You can do this easily with iTunes on a computer then tell the playlists to sync

On the iPhone it's a nightmare

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

jgrewal87 (02-22-2013)

yeah itunes is cool, looking for the iPhone tho... sounds so simple to do? i know theres a developer out there who can jump all over this

Default Iremix app available for iOS 4.0 and below.
    Iremix does the trick. It is only supported on iOS 4.0 and below. Does anyone know an alternative jailbroken app that will allow you to add songs on the go to a playlist within the music app for iOS 5.01 ?

Bringing this thread Back hoping somebody can create a simple tweak?

Stock Music app is horrible for playlists.

The (+) button that i am requesting would make it easy to jus add to a playlist on the go .