Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: REQ: Tweak for iMessage to send as SMS on demand.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Lightbulb REQ: Tweak for iMessage to send as SMS on demand.
    Greets!

Since I consistently have problems sending pics and videos via iMessage to other iMessage users and it works just fine to non iMessage devices (also if I turn off iMessage it all works fine).

What I'm looking for is a tweak so that when you compose a message and you tap and hold the SEND button you get a popup option to select send as iMessage or SMS as well as a switch in that popup to allow that option to stick for that conversation.

Does that seem reasonable? For instance, if I want to send a pic to another iMessage user, I'd like to be able to just send that one message as an SMS/MMS as opposed to iMessage but then continue my conversation with iMessage by default unless I flip the switch to make the option stick for the conversation. Then when the conversation is deleted, the option goes away and any new conversations started are reset to iMessage as default. This is, of course, assuming that iMessage is turned on in settings in the first place.

if you send it to someone, you can tap and hold the emssage just send and a popup will appear allowind you to send it by sms/mms (only if your message is not already recieved ex: no internet connection in your contact phone)

sry for my english, i tried to explayn myself the best i could