Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ask "Save To Contacts" after making/receiving calls from unknown numbers

Default Ask "Save To Contacts" after making/receiving calls from unknown numbers
    I would pay for this app if It can be developed. I often receive calls or make calls to numbers that are not saved in my contacts, because I'm always on the move I forget to save the phone numbers after the call, and typically when I need that number it's rolled off my call logs.

All I need is simple, if I receive a call or make a call to a phone number that I don't have saved in my contacts, a push notification like box appear asking "Save To Contacts?" after the call has ended. If 'yes' is pressed then a Create New Contact page appears with the phone number inserted, typically just like adding a contact from your call history log.

If a developer is happy to take this on, I would be happy to test the Beta packages for them and give my feedback.

Thanks, Dan.

Are you aware of the arrow to the right of the number on "recents"? if you push it and scroll down you'l find an option to add to or create new contact

I am aware, the problem is remembering to add a contact after I have finished a phone call, usually long length conversations. I know it sound daft, but I really have a busy life and I make and receive alot of phone calls every day. Other people with busy lifestyles could benefit from this.

This is a must for me as well. I live in a new area and typically get calls and forget who they are from after awhile if I'm really busy.