Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to send music TO iPhone

Default How to send music TO iPhone
    Ok,

I've seen thousand of articles explaining how to copy music FROM iPhone, but I need to copy music TO my iPhone 4S.

I can't sync it because iTunes threatens to wipe all the info on my iPhone if I do, maybe because I formatted my PC and now iTunes thinks my iPhone is syncd with another library.

Plus I don't wanna plug my iPhone in iTunes anymore because frankly I HATE iTunes.

Before you suggest, I already tried SharePod and iFunBox. Both can't transfer music to my iPhone.
    I already know I can SSH a file but it won't appear in the Music app (won't be imported).

Thanks in advance!

I wish when they make an app like what you are looking for they fix whatever it is that will not allow music to be passed from iPhone to iPhone via Bluetooth.

Why don't you just transfer your purchases to your freshly-formatted PC? That would make you lose one of the computers you can use but it makes your dilemma's solution significantly easier.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

The way an iDevice and iTunes is set up...there isn't really a way to have your music transferred from your computer to the iDevice. This is because iTunes creates directories with random sequences of letters and numbers when you sync the music to your device...which means there's a specific way you have to name the music files to show up. There's no way to know what iTunes wants to name them AFAIK. I could be wrong, but that's what I think I know...based on random reading through threads.