+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap to unlock, iOS5, not invisible?

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi all. I have "Tap to Unlock - iOS5" installed, but it is invisible. With Lockinfo installed, it isn't always apparent whether the phone is locked or unlocked as the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Tap to unlock, iOS5, not invisible?
    Hi all. I have "Tap to Unlock - iOS5" installed, but it is invisible. With Lockinfo installed, it isn't always apparent whether the phone is locked or unlocked as the same screen shows either way. So sometimes I will tap to 'unlock' and instead I get whatever app was at the bottom of the screen. I used to love "Blue Tap" on my 3GS...just a nice blue button, no text or anything. If someone wanted to update this I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    PS, I also installed "Tap to Unlock Retina" which is broken, at least on my phone--it unnecessarily replaces the "Slide to Power Off", but the tap to power off doesn't work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have also been looking for the "non-invisible" tap to unlock. Hope somebody makes one soon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I found one which works and looks good. It's called "Tap to Unlock Retina Applestyle". It replaces the Slide to Power Off with a shorter slider, which is absolutely OK. Still not as nice as Blue Tap but at least it works. Try it...good luck!