Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
12-05-2011, 05:18 AM #1Secuurity Intu-ec-client on ports 8020/8021 of my IOS5 ipad
I'm having the issue referenced above. Intu-ec-client has an open port on 8020 or 8021 of my recently IOS 5.0.1 upgraded Ipad 1G. This was discovered through Netstat and was definitely not there under 4.3.xx.
1. Is this everybody or am I just lucky?
2. What app might be using this port? As it is listed as being from Intuit, one would think Quickbooks, but I don't have QB or any accounting apps.
3. Any chance of it being some naughty leftover from a JB 4.3.3? Nah, never!
Can you help? Aw c'mon?
Thx in advance.
The REAL Pope of Avign-u-on
12-30-2011, 10:36 AM #2
Just stumbled upon this thread while googling for the very same thing.
- I have an iPhone 3GS with iOS 5.0.1
- I'm sure that with iOS 4.x this open socket wasn't there
- I've never installed quickbooks
- I've never jailbreaked my device
I would really appreciate anyone with information about this