+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Suggestion for apps like "iCaughtU"

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I just installed iCaughtU last night and it's not working...but that's a different thread in a different forum. I hate having to type in my password to use my phone,
    Thanks

Default Suggestion for apps like "iCaughtU"
    I just installed iCaughtU last night and it's not working...but that's a different thread in a different forum.

I hate having to type in my password to use my phone, especially since I use it to stream music in my car. Having to look down at my phone to type in a password is no different than texting and I'd rather not have those 2 seconds of distracted driving if possible....but I love the idea of an app like iCaughtU in case my phone is stolen.

Would it be possible to display a function passcode screen, but still have the ability to swipe to unlock the phone? Maybe put a hidden slider across the very top of the screen so if I swipe across "Enter Passcode" my phone is unlocked?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I hate having to type in my password to use my phone -
    in fact, that's hate of my, too. I'm sorry, I don't like the icaughtu, I like Sound Cloud, so I get iCloud.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Have you tried setting up your device to only ask for a pass code after a certain amount of time?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to auscompgeek For This Useful Post:

AUZambo (11-12-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by auscompgeek View Post
    Have you tried setting up your device to only ask for a pass code after a certain amount of time?
    I didn't even know that was an option. I'll play around with the settings and see what can find out.