Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: mywi on demand... not paired

Default mywi on demand... not paired
    Hi, I'm tring to use the on demand function but it doesen't work. My ipad 2 see the iphone4 hotspot but the iphone doesen't see the ipad client. Why? Anyone has the same problem?
    Thanks

I have the same problem. I think it has something to do with iOS 5. It worked great on 4.2.9. Can someone please fix?

I have the same problem. The iPad shows the status not paired. The iPhone showed nothing and can't pair. I have been trying to fix with several times such as re-install, delete. It didn't work. Any one has the same problem?the config of iPhone is jb 5.0.1 untethered and iPad is also. Please help!

I have both an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2. Both are on 5.0.1. Jailbreaked. I. Can't get the mywi on demand to connect from the iPhone to the iPad. Not happy after purchasing both to not have it work.

Ditto here, iPad 5.01 and iPhone 4 5.01, untether JB, stuck at the not paired screen. I have spent way too much time trying to make this work, lol, and this app was supposed to economize my time usage, rofl. Bad thing is there is no support at website, it is all like 5 months old. Feel let down big time, and I did so respect the MiWi devs