Hey guys,

I'd do this myself but I have no idea how to code things for macs or iphones so this is my plea to the developers who know what they're doing!

So as the title suggests, I'm looking for a hangman solver. Now I know that sounds incredibly boring but WAIT a moment because there's an incredibly good reason for me to ask for this.

You see, I'm a keen player of the quiz machines in my local pubs, and a lot of these machines have a game called "Pints Make Prizes" or something along those lines. Anyway, the game is that you pick a category, solve a hangman puzzle on the category and after doing this about 8 times you start winning money. The problem is that around the 6th time the machine starts giving you categories like "constellations", "doctor who planets", "volcanoes", etc. The kind of thing no normal person could ever hope to answer.

Luckily all these things are usually collected together on a wikipedia page - but even with an iphone, this would take too long to load and too long to scan the list of 100+ words to figure out which one to type in to win the money.

So what if I had an application on my iphone that I could load a user-created list into, then search the list by the number of letters and what letters I'd found already, etc. Then I'd be able to win lots and lots of money

So that is my request for all you developers who have the potential to help me out. And even if you don't want to help me out, it would be much appreciated if you could post a quick tutorial of what programming languages and applications I'd need to make this myself.

Thanks,
dastari