+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Volume limit toggle?

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I am looking for a toggle for SBSettings that allows you to have two presets for the maximum volume limit. Does one exist already? I cannot find one a all.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Volume limit toggle?
    I am looking for a toggle for SBSettings that allows you to have two presets for the maximum volume limit. Does one exist already? I cannot find one a all.

Another alternative would be a settings toggle that has a setting 1 /setting 2 toggle for all the settings, and thus I could set a volume limit through this.

Incase your wondering, I would like this because I want to be able to quickly change my volume limit level for car (auxiliary cord) and headphone use. It is very difficult to attempt to navigate apple's settings levels when you have to drive a car at the same time haha.
    Last edited by Pinkmeister; 04-10-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,669 Times in 826 Posts

Hmm, that's not really how SBSettings works. It can basically do ON and OFF, and some things have a slider (Brightness, Volume), but I don't think it can do presets.

It's still a cool idea! I just don't think it would quite work like that in SBSettings.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ah okay, thanks... Looks like I will have to drive dangerously a little while longer, unless some one makes a slider...