+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cell Phone Monitoring Software Needed

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi Everyone, I need your help. I recently bought an Ipnone 4 - 4.2.1 for my daughter. It is jail broken. I am looking for a cell phone monitoring software
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Cell Phone Monitoring Software Needed
    Hi Everyone,

I need your help. I recently bought an Ipnone 4 - 4.2.1 for my daughter. It is jail broken. I am looking for a cell phone monitoring software for it. I am particularity interested in receiving copies of the text messages. I currently have Mobistealth || Mobile Spy Software- iPhone, Blackberry, Android Cell Phone Tracking Software for Monitoring Cheating Spouse, Children, & Employees software on it but it does not give me a copies of text when she uses "free text." Also, is there a way to "recover" deleted text messages? I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks Donny.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Its the MI5 you nedd m8

Its the MI5 you need m8
    Last edited by Mikey724; 03-17-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

WTF is that lmao

Green Apple
    Thanks

Dont say there name or you get wisked away and never seen again

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why don't you try using OmegaSpy? I'm using it. It's new and good. Now, OmegaSpy free GPS location feature. It's also have new package: $4.99 for 10 days.
    Last edited by iOSx; 09-22-2011 at 02:52 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This Omegaspy sounds worth to try on. Normally I just need GPS tracking feature to see where him was so GPS free is great, but sometimes see what he talking with his guys is still a good idea. Only 4,99$, it's worth to try on, anyway it's not much to figure out what he up to

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think the only one monitoring application TRULY 100% FREE you can find on internet including Keylogger, text messages, GPS locations, Calls details, etc. is Bosspy.com . All other monitoring app are free for 48h and after you will must paid

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

spybuble is a reliable one I know of for iphone spying.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

They are so many I can actually suggest for you. Hellospy, mobile spy, bossy etc. all of them are for free, but I would rather suggest Copy10 although it is not free but I assure to you it is totally safe for your privacy compare to those free software which your Credit card, password etc. are exposed.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

To say this kindly.... If you feel your daughter is out of line why don't you step up to the plate and confront her? It's alway best to confront and talk things over so she knows your rules and concerns

If she finds out what your doing she may never trust you again. Remember kids are smarter than you think. And friends can be even smarter as far as what they find on that phone.

"Always remember your special and unique!"