+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LogoMii

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I had this on my iPhone on a jailbroken 4.1 that allowed you to basically choose any wallpaper as your boot logo. I updated and JB to 4.2.1 using app
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question LogoMii
    I had this on my iPhone on a jailbroken 4.1 that allowed you to basically choose any wallpaper as your boot logo. I updated and JB to 4.2.1 using app Package Backup and pretty much got everything back. However LogoMii was one that didn't restore. I go to Cydia and search for it and it's not to be found. (not to be confused with Logome for prior firmwares). On You Tube there are videos of this app on 4.2.1. Basically this post is a result of me being driven to the point of insanity. WTF is this app? It's very similar to scenario in the new Liam Neeson movie Unknown. It's like it never existed.I would really appreciate if someone could ease my mental derangement by just giving telling me what the rational reason for this is. Thank you in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well guys, thanks for the help ; ). Not willing to go down in defeat, I did find out what the issue was. Simply search the repo the Most Interesting Man In the World might use and install Pawnimate (?sp). Logomii will magically show up in your settings app. Pawnimate just as magically is nowhere to be found. But I don't care about that since I didn't want it anyway. I Just happened to find a ramdom thread in a random forum that mentioned the eagerly sought answer to my most recent bought of insanity. Anyway it's a pretty neato tweak, so I rhought I would comeback and share. If even one person benefits it will all be worthwhile.
    Last edited by ken0492; 02-27-2011 at 04:39 AM. Reason: taking out direclty naming frowned upon repo.

I even don't know who I really am
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,958 Times in 2,334 Posts

We don't like to talk about those kind of sources here dude. Have you ever heard the word, "Pirates"?

Thanks

Default Confused
    Huh?
    I was looking for the same app, but sorry, I am not getting what you updated...

Why is Logomii no longer on Cydia??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Logomii disappeared from my iphone (4.1.) too.
    And i could not find it in cydia anymore.

I did NOT update to 4.2.1!
    It just disappeared from my settings.
    How can I get it back?

Thanks

well, i figured out how to change my logo and make custom ones anyway. not a really big deal in the end.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well, i figured out how to change my logo and make custom ones anyway. not a really big deal in the end.
    and how did you make it?