+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auto Bluetooth On When Charging

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 and was Wondering if there is anything that could switch on Bluetooth when I put my iPhone on charge and off when not charging
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Auto Bluetooth On When Charging
    I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 and was Wondering if there is anything that could switch on Bluetooth when I put my iPhone on charge and off when not charging ? Bluetooth drains the battery to much and I have a handsfree i'n my car and I often forget to turn it on and have to pull over. Cheers

Green Apple
    Thanks

I believe you should be able to accomplish this with "Mobile Profiles" in Cydia, or other similar apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by truncj View Post
    I believe you should be able to accomplish this with "Mobile Profiles" in Cydia, or other similar apps.
    That app defeat the objective as it requires to manually swap profiles - better of using Bluetooth toggle. I'm after some app that will run in background and detect if phone charging. If charging it will turn on Bluetooth automatically and off when no longer charging. Perfect for long journeys in car.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Activator now has a "Connected" action. You can set the device to toggle Bluetooth when the device is connected and toggle Bluetooth again when disconnected. Now, the "problem" is it's a toggle -- not explicit on or off. So, if Bluetooth is on when you connect, it will toggle off. But, this could be your answer.