Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Drop-down menu from the status bar or something...

Default Drop-down menu from the status bar or something...
    I remember seeing a Cydia tweak that allowed a drop-down menu to come from tapping the status bar or something. It had a bunch of toggles including respringing and such. I think it was red-themed. Anybody know what it is?

SBSettings.

First thing I ever install.
    Last edited by Cer0; 02-09-2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Whoops. New to jailbreaking here so~

How would I go about using SBSettings? Apparently I already have it installed...? And are there any other essentials I should be aware of?

That all depends on what you install and if they have sbsettings toggle to download also.

Example. I love Remove Background (RemoveBG) and I installed their toggle to so I could hide their app and just use the toggle.

Oh you probably mean other must have apps?
    Last edited by Cer0; 02-09-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    That all depends on what you install and if they have sbsettings toggle to download also.

Example. I love Remove Background (RemoveBG) and I installed their toggle to so I could hide their app and just use the toggle.

Oh you probably mean other must have apps?
    I meant how I can access the menu. Found out though. And yeah, anything else I should get before getting in-depth.

To open it up you can change how to do that. But by default it is swipe to the right across the status bar.