Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your cydia app idea here

Thanks

I´d like to see a login screen tweak, where you can have multiple accounts setup. I believe there was a tweak like that before, but I don´t think it works on anoyhting about iOS 4.

Also, some tweak or theme that would allow you to have your or your favourite country´s flag displayed on the time banner would be cool too.

Is there a tweak wherein it auto-sms and greet the recipient happy birthday? Which basically syncs to your contacts list.

And if possible for the Yahoo! Weather app on the lockscreen not the Forecast tweak though.
    Last edited by rmSX13; 03-27-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Is it possible to create a tweak that has an animated charging statusbar battery so it cycles through the pngs for the battery to reach the current percentage charge it is at and then once at 100% it holds on 100?
    Preferably for ios 7 and up

There is a tweak named animatebattery but it works for ios6 not sure for 7

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Akashayrohida For This Useful Post:

ryanDC (04-26-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Akashayrohida View Post
    There is a tweak named animatebattery but it works for ios6 not sure for 7
    Thanks but that's for lockscreen not statusbar, also it needs to work in relation to alkaline tweak

I was wondering if anyone with a far more superior knowledge about app developing could take and old Commodore 64 game called Telengard and make into an iPhone game? I loved it as a kid and it's self generating randomness makes it a great, yet simple game..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,032 Times in 2,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badmojo1 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone with a far more superior knowledge about app developing could take and old Commodore 64 game called Telengard and make into an iPhone game? I loved it as a kid and it's self generating randomness makes it a great, yet simple game..
    Sounds like you just need a c64 emulator. I was able to find ROMs for that game so if you can get a copy of the C64 .ipa then you'd be set!

Quote Originally Posted by Untraumatized View Post
    Thanks let me know asap if you find it and if anybody else got a glimpse of it and know the name please let me know ^^ thanks in advance
    it's called Icaughtyou, and it takes a pic and emails it to an account you choose if someone gets the passcode wrong a certain number of times which you setup in settings, does other stuff as well, check it out
    an iPhone without a Jailbreak might as well be a Brick!

I would love to see an auto-re-dialer that would redial a number a certain amount of times automatically if the line is busy, it could be used for calling in to radio stations during giveaways, when they are looking for caller # whatever, and you try and try to dial and get in but it's always busy the auto-re-dialer would listen for the busy signal and then hangup and re-dial the number automatically and set the speaker to on so you can hear when it actually connects, it's such a pain to sit and dial then hangup and then dial and then hangup, etc, etc....

and also a program that would set the springboard pages on an endless loop, so when you get to page 15 or whatever and swipe left again it would go to page 1 as if it was the next page and if you were on page 1 and swipe right it would got to page 15 etc.... this would be easier then using overboard to change to a specific page if you just want to go from 15 to 1 or vise versa.

and could someone please make one of these watch UI's that loops like a barrel as well, or even better a sphere! scrolling to an empty space is just odd! if it looped in whatever direction you were spinning it in it would be much better.

and can someone tell me if it's possible to make icons that can be used as activators with activator? I have a bunch of tweeks that use up the edges and other areas of the screen(like clex and others) and make some activator actions too hard to do along the edges, and having a page of icons that would activate some other tweeks would be a great way to work around this issue, rather then having to open settings and enable or disable tweeks.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,032 Times in 2,008 Posts

@angry_kreyon
    Ideas:
    #1. No clue
    #2. Möbius
    #3. SphereView
    #4. Can't find anything for Springboard icons but there's a tweak that'll do this for CC icons. Also, Activator allows other listeners when tapping an app icon. Maybe that'll help.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

angry_kreyon (02-07-2015), vXBaKeRXv (02-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    @angry_kreyon
    Ideas:
    #1. No clue
    #2. Möbius
    #3. SphereView
    #4. Can't find anything for Springboard icons but there's a tweak that'll do this for CC icons. Also, Activator allows other listeners when tapping an app icon. Maybe that'll help.
    Thanks Thazsar! Mobius works great for the springboard pages! and I have tried Sphereview, I just have so many apps installed that it seems a little overwhelming, but you are correct it does do what I asked for and I had forgot about it when writing this post, I guess I will have to go back and take another look at it and maybe uninstall a few apps or maybe wait for some updates which might add folder support to make the sphere a little more managable. anyway your reply was much appreciated! Thanks again!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to angry_kreyon For This Useful Post:

thazsar (02-07-2015)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678