+ Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your cydia app idea here

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=822264
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DJ420a's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJ420a View Post
    SBSettings can hide Apps but not folders. You should still be able to access them w/ Spotlight, though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking texts read text messages outloud as they cone in

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stacyth View Post
    Talking texts read text messages outloud as they cone in
    Already been done with several tweax
    Last edited by thazsar; 07-17-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 666 Posts

A Iwidget that Show the Calendar on the SB like this in Android 😉

This i missing so much on IOS 😢

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone made an add-in yet that will give us Podcast controls in the regular Music app?

x1.5, x2 speed listening and jump forward back 15

I import several talk show mp3 files into iTunes that have the "Media Type" tag set to Music instead of Podcast. The Genre is set to Podcast, but if the Media Type isn't set to Podcast, it will show up under your Music app instead of Podcast. (meaning NO PODCAST speed listening) :-(

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A recognition add-on to the Do Not Disturb feature so that if your phone is in Do Not Disturb mode, the fingerprint reader will not work, requiring the numeric key code or extended alpha-numeric key code to unlock while sleeping.

Just for all those people with nosey spouses. (Not that there should be anything to hide in the first place... o.O )

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Tweak for 3rd Party Lightning Connectors
    I think if it is possible, it would be very helpful if a developer could make a tweak that would allow you to bypass Apple's requirements for a verified charger. Apple cables are expensive and you can find much nicer and longer cables online and for much cheaper, yet Apple won't allow you to use them with ios 7 and with some devices like the iPhone 5s. Someone PLEASE make a work-around for this irritating Apple feature!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cucc View Post
    I think if it is possible, it would be very helpful if a developer could make a tweak that would allow you to bypass Apple's requirements for a verified charger. Apple cables are expensive and you can find much nicer and longer cables online and for much cheaper, yet Apple won't allow you to use them with ios 7 and with some devices like the iPhone 5s. Someone PLEASE make a work-around for this irritating Apple feature!!
    I have several 3rd party thunderbolt cables that I used to charge my 5S that work perfectly fine. Got them off amazon for $11. I've only ever seen iOS flag chargers that had an off or unsteady flow of power.

Thanks
    I'd like a tweak that plays graphic equalisers in the music app instead of the boring album art! Does anyone know of this exists??

Thanks

I think it would be awesome to have Swype! It's so much easier to text without even looking at the keyboard.. I would totally pay 5 bucks for this!

Thanks

Default an app that lists installed apps from cydia
    I would really like an app that would monitor or be able to look at your cydia downloads and list them in order by date installed, so that when an app you install breaks another app you could go back and remove the app that caused the issue. it would be nice if it could send the file to an email or text so that it could be printed out (in the case of having to restore, so you can re-install the apps you had without having to have remembered all that you downloaded.)

for me this is important because I have over 130 apps that I have downloaded from cydia, and recently I had installed iWidgets which worked great but I closed the widgets for a while to save battery life and during that time I installed about 20 new apps, then when I wanted to run an iWidget it no longer works, I can't remember what apps I downloaded since then and I didn't back up the phone before the new installs, so now I will need to uninstall a crap load of apps to try and get one app to work again, but if I had a list sorted by date installed I could only uninstall the apps I added since it was installed and then reload them 1 by 1 til it breaks again and hen know what app caused the issue.

update - after much 1 by 1 uninstalling I found the app that killed my iWidget (it was infiniboard) that was a lot of work, and a lot of time. an app that tracks date and time of installs from cydia would be a big help!
    Last edited by angry_kreyon; 02-01-2014 at 05:20 AM.
    getting better all the time!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm a Pathfinder RPG player and DM, which is basically Dungeons and Dragons v3.75.

There's a great app I have for my Android phone (Don't yell at me yet, when I get my upgrade in August I'll be switching to the iPhone 5c/s). This app is called Dice Everywhere and makes a master widget on the screen where you can quickly roll any number of die.

It's extremely lightweight and makes rolling Initiative for the enemies much quicker and simpler than opening a dice-roller app or physically rolling 1d20+x for each of them (where x = their individual initiative modifiers).

I would love to get an app like this that would allow me to put a similar widget on one of my screens for easy roller. I would love it even more if it was free

The GUI of the actual app's widget is kind of... barebones... so if anybody could spice it up a little, I'd be very happy to see the results!

If this doesn't seem to be possible to make a widget that could do what I'm asking, please let me know so I'm not sitting in the dark thinking that someone's working on it only to never find it available. Y'know?

Many, many, many thanks!

Thanks

Retro style theme for dialer:

Add twitter to share option in Safari:

Ios7+ on 5s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

An app that displays the cellular data is address on the statusbar in ios7 will be perfect.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metamba View Post
    An app that displays the cellular data is address on the statusbar in ios7 will be perfect.
    An address to what/where? Confused what you mean...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I meant a tweak that displays cellular IP address on the statusbar will be perfect. There are several tweaks that display the wifi IP address but I haven't come across any that displays the cellular IP address on ios7 statusbar. Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaybell4444's Avatar
    Thanks

COLORKEYBOARD for IOS7!!! (or something like it). I know the Dev has been MIA for several months now but there has to be a Developer out there that can create the same or similar tweak out there somewhere!!!! I have the 5S and many themes are now appearing for it. So here is my challenge to ALL the DEVS out there,... A program or a Tweak to create different color "DIALERS" and "KEYBOARDS"!!!! Just to let you Devs know,...I have much respect for all of you guys and thank you all for all the hard work you do for us!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a Cydget request, I hope this is a good place to post it. I've also Tweeted @saurik with the idea, but have no idea if that will help or not.

Anyway, here's my idea.

My wife and I have a dedicated computer set up as a media center on our bedroom TV. We exclusively use VLC to play movies and TV shows on it, and in order to control VLC from the bed, we use the app called VLC Remote from Hobbyiest Software.

My Cydget idea is to use that as a framework in order to control VLC from the lockscreen. It doesn't need to be fancy or even show the playlist. Just something simple, like a Play/Pause button, a rewind button, a fastforward button, next item in playlist button and previous item in playlist button. I know there are widgets just like this for Android devices, so I don't see why this couldn't be done with iOS as a Cydget.

Being able to easily control VLC that way instead of opening the app every time would be AWESOME!

Do you guys think this could be possible? I'd offer to do it myself, but I have no coding ability whatsoever.

Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to hearing whether this could be done or not, and if it could be if anybody wants to take on the challenge.

Thanks again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koesherbacon View Post
    I have a Cydget request, I hope this is a good place to post it. I've also Tweeted @saurik with the idea, but have no idea if that will help or not.

Anyway, here's my idea.

My wife and I have a dedicated computer set up as a media center on our bedroom TV. We exclusively use VLC to play movies and TV shows on it, and in order to control VLC from the bed, we use the app called VLC Remote from Hobbyiest Software.

My Cydget idea is to use that as a framework in order to control VLC from the lockscreen. It doesn't need to be fancy or even show the playlist. Just something simple, like a Play/Pause button, a rewind button, a fastforward button, next item in playlist button and previous item in playlist button. I know there are widgets just like this for Android devices, so I don't see why this couldn't be done with iOS as a Cydget.

Being able to easily control VLC that way instead of opening the app every time would be AWESOME!

Do you guys think this could be possible? I'd offer to do it myself, but I have no coding ability whatsoever.

Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to hearing whether this could be done or not, and if it could be if anybody wants to take on the challenge.

Thanks again!
    You could just install JellyLock7 and open the app from the Lockscreen. That's how I access critical apps quickly.

My two cents...

...or you can use Swipey (if you don't have a passcode lock) but that costs money. JellyLock is free!
    Last edited by thazsar; 02-18-2014 at 04:47 PM.