+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your cydia app idea here

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by comatose1978 Set the volume level on the stock alarm clock independently from the ringer, also have fade in option... Choose the resolution size of the pictures on
    My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by comatose1978 View Post
    Set the volume level on the stock alarm clock independently from the ringer, also have fade in option...

Choose the resolution size of the pictures on the stock camera app, ie: take widescreen pics 16X9 or Standard 4X3.
    check out alarming by will homer. that will sort out had of what you're asking for

2. The Following User Says Thank You to keenpois0n For This Useful Post:

comatose1978 (02-10-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have two ideas, one seems pretty simple while the other might be a challenge. The first one is to remove the keyboard and search bar from the spotlight page. The second idea is to create a perpagehtml+ widget that is a music player (kindof like musiccenter for notification center but a full screen version.) I want these because I never use spotlight so I would like to turn it into a iPod page. Maybe make it look like the classic iPod or even the iPod app. Let me know if this is possible.

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TokeyTheBear View Post
    I have two ideas, one seems pretty simple while the other might be a challenge. The first one is to remove the keyboard and search bar from the spotlight page.
    no keyboard spotlight disables the keyboard until you tap on the search bar..not all what you're looking for but I like it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

To add on to My other post, it doesn't have to be a perpagehtml widget. Maybe just one cydia app that does everything. And a small thing I noticed, maybe replace the magnifying glass in the page dots with a music note or headphones or something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keenpois0n View Post
    check out alarming by will homer. that will sort out had of what you're asking for
    Alarming is actually opposite of what I want, my alarm is usually too loud, so I turn down the volume and forget to turn it up once I awake.
    Thanks for the quick response.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no keyboard spotlight disables the keyboard until you tap on the search bar..not all what you're looking for but I like it
    I already installed that but I just want to replace spotlight completely, not hide it. Thanks for the quick response though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Notification per contact
    hi to the forum,i am looking an ios 6 application,i can call it NOTIFICATION PER CONTACT,there some android app like this and its very good usefull,its work like call/sms/mms/mail etc...filter.ANY IDEA?
    *example: contact 1 sms goes to bitesms folder,contact 2 sms goes to sms default app etc....

Thanks

is there a tweak to change the font color in SMS, the text that says timestamp, delivered, and contact name in group?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If I could code I would make a tweak that opens a list of defined web addresses into tabs from a single icon, basically a webapp that can load as meany pages as I want.

This would save me opening 1 & then closing safari to tap another & repeating for my most used sites :-(
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

Thanks
    I'd like a tweak that plays graphic equalisers in the music app instead of the boring album art!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 858 Posts

okay, so I dunno if this is done already...but like a page-loop, so have no spot search or whatever it's called, and have your pages loop, like a circle lol. I'd pay for it
    WrapAround and NoSpot will do what you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Stu1976 View Post
    I'd like a tweak that plays graphic equalisers in the music app instead of the boring album art!
    That'd be cool!

-----------------------------

Here's what I'd want. I've looked into making these but I just don't have the time to learn how to make dylibs...

•Two Docks: One on top, One on the Bottom - they would both be ScrollingBoard compatible

•Calendar Event 'Locations': Tapping on Location in a Calendar Event will bring up your Contacts or the Maps.app. Along w/ this, create an Event from Maps.app Location or a Contacts.app Location

•For fun, an Animated Status Bar: The UIKit elements in the Status Bar will animate (e.g. WiFi signal increases, Battery pulses, Clock has 'live' seconds, etc, etc)
    Last edited by thazsar; 03-02-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks

Lastly, I WANT animated-panoramic Wallpapers!!! Interactivity would be nice, too!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A tweak that allows you to hide the bar at the bottom of the screen when using Facetime. Possibly use a swipe or a similar gesture to toggle it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A tweak that allows you to add/remove people from an Imessage groupchat

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here are a few of mine after having phone jailbroken for a few months: Any users or mods that know of solutions to these already in existence, and I'm sure there are some, can post accordingly:

Cydia
    Auto upgrade apps like recently released auto update for the app store
    Search filter for installed apps on cydia; search / filter by name, title, description
    Temporarily disable / enable specific cydia apps or tweaks (On/Off slide for each)
    Notification for when cydia apps that aren't available or aren't compatible with os yet become available

Notes
    Way to move and reorder Notes titles / sections on the front page
    Way to bold the font on notes while typing; Change the font color
    Transfer notes back and forth without having to use the iCloud a.k.a way to extract Notes the same way Bridge can extract music...without iTunes

Keyboard
    Way to highlight on phone like when working in any writing program on computer
    Larger keyboard keys; option to adjust the size, increase keyboard layout vertically, add more or less rows

General
    Auto arrange icons on page a.k.a. push icons closer together to fill open spaces.
    Cursor like mouse same as which appears on desktop in os x - How this could work - hold, press down on specific part of phone and cursor appears; On a related tweak - option to select and move multiple apps at once with cursor.
    Option not to always have to hit the "done" button on Siri when dictating in browser. Just have it set up the same as the regular Siri where it auto-detects you're done talking after about a second and does its thing.
    App or tweak to duplicate an icon - Have it in the dock as well as in menu folders, home screen
    Have smartphone Spotlight search engine search Settings - Search cydia tweaks in the Settings menu and open into its settings preference page.
    Put any app into landscape mode. Example, when I open up the program, 1password, it doesn't work.
    Alternate Undo/Redo when typing instead of having to shake the phone to get it to appear.
    App to check and see if whatever apps are on your smartphone can be upgraded from a free to pro, paid version.
    Way to add some of the most well known repos without doing it by hand all the time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BWH22 View Post
    Notes
    Way to move and reorder Notes titles / sections on the front page
    Way to bold the font on notes while typing; Change the font color
    Both of these for the Notes app would be great! I've been looking for just these tweaks as well.

I also came here to request a Cydia Tweak to Auto Redial a busy number until the call goes through. This feature is on some other phone, but I have not been able to find a way to get this for my iPhone. If anyone knows of a current way to enable an Auto Redial of busy numbers, please let me know.

Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would love to see a tweak giving titles to TV series in the movie app, since I use my iPad for a lot of video courses, and I have to sort the videos into "TV series" in iTunes in order to organize them, but because of a lack of titles, finding the correct course among many is frustrating...

Thanks

@BWH22

Cydia Updating:
    -Aptdate
    -Curiosa

Keyboard Tweak(s):
    -ActionMenu & Rich Text for Mail/Notes

-KBShortcuts is a great tweak!

Notes Tweak(s):
    -NotesEnhancer

General Tweak(s):
    •Arrange icons:
    -Iconoclasm w/ Girdlock

•Move multiple icons:
    -MultiIconMover

•Duplicate an App:
    -Application Duplication
    ***requires MobileTerminal

That's all I know of for now!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi I want an application like udidfaker but for the date. So you could change the date for only specific programs. Like if you use spotify trial for 48hours then if you change the date back to 2012 you get 367 days spotify trial. But then imessage and other programs dont sync corretcly.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast