Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your cydia app idea here

Quote Originally Posted by Untraumatized View Post
    Thanks let me know asap if you find it and if anybody else got a glimpse of it and know the name please let me know ^^ thanks in advance

found it, its called iGotya

maybe use itracker aswell but that doesnt take pics.
    Last edited by Sailor-girl; 03-20-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

run any os like ios, webos, android something along the lines of changing the device operating system and booting it into another i would like to have x86

or maybe an app that will let u jailbreak others iphones remotley
    Last edited by Gr0undBreak1ng; 03-21-2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think it would be useful to have a tweak that automatically retrieves album artwork and lyrics for songs-- so far i've only seen manual methods to do this through iTunes or with desktop programs. iRemix only takes you through Safari through google search.

+1
    CHAZER99
    PWNDEVTEAM

iPhone? More like MyPhone iphonogasm's Avatar
    Thanks

What about a tweak like a codec that allows the default media player to play mpg - mpeg - avi - wmv etc?

Thanks

Default Hide keyboard in sms
    There should be a tweak that would let you hide the keyboard when in a txt, instead of having to back out of the txt or hit edit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kryogenik View Post
    There should be a tweak that would let you hide the keyboard when in a txt, instead of having to back out of the txt or hit edit.
    Bitesms does this.

The Countdown in clock.app shown in Statusbar…

so, my idea has to do with email. i get some email that has about 50 people in the "To" field. and whenever i open these emails i have to scroll past all the names/addresses in order to get to the actual email.

does anyone know of a cydia tweak that collapses the To field of the email to only show a few with a "..." or an expand option?

my current email setup is gmail in the native mail app. the gmail website does this very nicely, but nothing like it from apple.

<noob> never mind. i found the 'hide' button on the top right of the email. i just never used that before. </noob>
    Last edited by conedude13; 04-07-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default 3G and WIFI together for Airport Express
    App that allows transmit or stream internet radio or youtube sound from iphone to Airport Express speakers. It is means, I have internet connection only in my iphone (3G) and WiFi is only for music transmition.

When I use Pandora I usually lock the phone then get curious what artist is playing. If I tap home it just shows "Pandora." Anyway to get it to show song and artist (which would be what happens with my own music library). It's annoying to unlock the phone and open Pandora to just find out what's playing.

Quote Originally Posted by RochOAR View Post
    When I use Pandora I usually lock the phone then get curious what artist is playing. If I tap home it just shows "Pandora." Anyway to get it to show song and artist (which would be what happens with my own music library). It's annoying to unlock the phone and open Pandora to just find out what's playing.
    Music Controls Pro does this.

A tweak that puts SBSetting toggles on the homescreen as an icon would be awesome. I know there's scrolling board but that's for the dock and I've had problems with it. I tried to make an SBSettings toggle for the homescreen but it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by OllieKnight View Post
    I wouldn't mind an application that turns on Push Notifications on at a certain time and then turns them off at another.
    So, E.G turn on at 7AM when you wake up, turn off at 9PM when you go to bed.

Only because it's annoying to turn them on and off every day.
    You would love SBSchedule.

Music Library Editor
    Make a app/tweak that lets you edit the songs in your library on your iDevice.
    Details of what it should be able to do:
    Edit Song Names/Albums/Genres/Artists/Album Covers(Possibly)
    Delete Songs from your iDevice
    All of this from your iDevice and no need of iTunes or a computer.

If you can make it please do

Hello,

I guess most users will use wifi at home and maybe in the office and dont need 3g there.
    But ob the road they need 3g and no wifi, mostly.
    I like to have a tweak/app that controls the wifi/3g regarding to the location.
    Features:
    Configure different locations+corresponding wifi sid+max distance+location poll intervall.

If the device is within the locations radius activate wifi and deactivate 3g then wifi connection is established.

If the device is loosing the connection to the wifi reactivate 3g.

No location polling if wifi is connected.

Notify user if wifi connection within the radius could not be established while X attempts.

Deactivate wifi and 3g if the device is in sleep mode and there is no active connection.
    Reactivation wifi or 3g regarding to location.

Please excuse my english. I am no native speaker.

Regards mp5

What ever happened to SlideIt for the iPod touch???

A tweak the puts the shuffle and repeat buttons in the multitasking bar for when you're playing music, or in the quick iPod controls for people not on 4.0+

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I would like a tweak that allows different signatures for different email accounts. Natively, without cutting and pasting of needing an app to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchthecat View Post
    I would like a tweak that allows different signatures for different email accounts. Natively, without cutting and pasting of needing an app to do it.
    There is tweak for that I think. Check out Mail Enhancer or something with the name of mail in it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast