Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your cydia app idea here

What about Swipe keyboard for IPhone? What are the possibilities for that?

Quote Originally Posted by nuub View Post
    not sure if there is one but i would download an unlock screen appthat uses leters so that it sets like a real pass
    There is already a way. Go to settings general passcode lock and set simple passcode to off.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default weather add on
    I would like an actual weather add on in the lockscreen next to the hour and date, I use intelliscreen but it shows wheather forecast not the actual value, sometimes I just turn on the lockscreen to check the hour or date or my intelliscreen calendar events and I woul like to see the actual weather there without slide to unlock...

Thanks
    I just found out that with weather icon you can put the actual weather value in the status bar...

Thanks
    Sadly it doesnt update until yo Get inside weather icon again...

Quote Originally Posted by beans_p_ View Post
    I don't know if there is an app for this but I just got a new computer and everything I bought is on my old computer (iTunes, Apps, movies..). I still use that computer but I want to transfer ALL my apps over to the new one. Is that possible?
    I have the same problem, thininking to buy a new MacBook pro but all my data and iTunes is inside win7 so what we gonna to do? Keep using MacBook and sync with window?

Default Phonebook integration
    The thing that I've been waiting for the most is an application that integrates your phone book with other applications. In other words:

- WhatsApp: If a person has WhatsApp installed on their phone (or are using a BB), the option to use WhatsApp to text these becomes available, or even uses WhatsApp to text those persons by default.

- Facebook: Jump straight to a contact, and see that person's last updates.

- TOMTOM: Have the option to directly navitgate to this contact's address using TOMTOM from the contact list.

- Skype: If a contact has Skype, the option to call this person using Skype will become avaiable as well.

This would make the iPhone a lot more user friendly (and cost efficient if done right).

Thanks

I have a couple:

-Be able to shuffle music videos in the iPod. There is no shuffle option.

-Speak to my phone like in Iron Man in how he speaks to his computers. I'm working with Voice activator but it's not really making me happy.

-Be able to record a voice and have it replace the voice in voice control, i hate that thing's electronic voice.

-The video portion of the iPod doesn't go into a landscape coverflow.
    (I'll think of more.)
    Last edited by hfinmyblood; 03-09-2011 at 08:32 AM.

an alternative to iaccess that doesn't have a crappy Chinese button.. that also enables the chosen keyboard in all aspects.. search in cydia and typing in web addresses in safari seen to go back to default kb

an app that enables a colour slide changer in exactly the same way that folder enhancer does with the background and border colours for folders and text..

but to change all settings within the default apps!!

like every status bar in all apps
    every text bar in default apps

multiple choice with multiple sections

I would love a complete black ui. black buttons sliders on off selectors.. upper tabs and all status bars. but fir some reason.. no matter what theme.. some just default to the greyblue..

Default Categories Alt.
    I'd love a tweak that allows you to hide a whole springboard page, maybe when rearranging your icons there's a toggle on each page that hides it or not, then use Springjumps to navigate to that hidden page. I think that would be a better alternative to categories on 3.x and would integrate perfectly with springboard because.... it is springboard.

or instead of springjumps, when you choose to hide a page it creates a shortcut icon for that page and deletes that same shortcut if you "un-hide" it.
    Last edited by Hownd; 03-13-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Need native .avi and .mkv playback like the Samsung GalaxyS. I played with one the other day, and that is one department that Apple is getting its *** kicked in. You can just drag these files directly to the phone and they play flawlessly

Please let this happen on my iPhone

I would love if some one could create a nice tropical beach background with an animated weather widget like weather elements v4.2.18 or uniAw but the skyline in the picture goes dark atnight and light during the day and rain when raining and ect. I know weather elements does that but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the picture on it. Oh yeah a springboard theme too.

PerPage & PerPage HTML for iPad 2 is on my list of tweaks I'm hoping to see in the future.

I'm looking for an app that takes pictures and uploads (or better yet emails) the pictures automatically at a set interval, so like if somebody stole your phone you could get a picture secretly taken and emailed to you every 5 minutes or whatever time you would want...

Quote Originally Posted by Untraumatized View Post
    I'm looking for an app that takes pictures and uploads (or better yet emails) the pictures automatically at a set interval, so like if somebody stole your phone you could get a picture secretly taken and emailed to you every 5 minutes or whatever time you would want...
    This exact app was just put in cydia in last few days. It also tells u the location of where the photo was taken so u can go get the iPhone back. Not sure of it's name now sorry.

Could you perhaps find the name for me? I check out everything that comes through my cydia and I have not seen it, but I really really need it! Please help me out ^^

Perpage & perpage HTML for iPad & iPad 2.

Thanks let me know asap if you find it and if anybody else got a glimpse of it and know the name please let me know ^^ thanks in advance

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast