Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tweak full theme wallpaper pics?

Default Tweak full theme wallpaper pics?
    Does anyone know if there's an app that will allow you to keep your custom app icons but change the wallpaper picture? My phone glitched out from restoring my iPhone 4 from a 3G backup and allowed me to have the Smoog icons with a OSU lockscreen/home screen picture but I had to restore the phone and now I can only run one or the other. Any help would be appreciated!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ab6324's Avatar
    Thanks

Use iFile and go to private/var/stash/themes. Replace the Wallpaper.png file in your themes folder with one you want. I'm not 100% sure if this is right, but normally I'll just delete the default wallpaper in iFile, go to WinterBoard, check User Wallpaper, and put it above the themes folder. To change my home screen, I go to Photos and choose a background. Respring and voilą! Justin Bieber! ... Joke. Same applies with lock screen and User Lock Background. Or whatever it's called in WinterBoard.

Scott Jaws...on? Is this Austin/NY/ACL SJ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ab6324 For This Useful Post:

Scottjaw (02-02-2011)

Thanks!! I feel like a tool..have used jb phones for the past few years and never once did I realize you can change the position in Winterboard!! Everything is back to normal. Appreciate the help!!

Nope...different SJ but good to know there's another one out there. Ha!