+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Webcamera for pc

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi, what is the best app to use my iphone4 as a webcamera for the pc, i want it to work with msn and yahoo messenger, there are some apps
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default Webcamera for pc
    Hi, what is the best app to use my iphone4 as a webcamera for the pc, i want it to work with msn and yahoo messenger, there are some apps like iwebcamera and jumycamera and some others but what is the best ?

Thanks
    Webcamera or iwebcamera ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wait what's jumycamera? So far I use iwebcamera, the only problem is getting in position on my face since my dock makes it slanted.

e: nevermind it's called Jumi Cam...

It looks like Jumi Cam only streams from your current webcamera (it shows what the camera on your pc or connected cam devices is seeing).

So you're looking to use your iPhone as a webcamera: iWebCamera is the only thing i can think of right now (and found).
    Last edited by fraikonz; 01-25-2011 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks
    Webcamera now supports audio streaming beside video streaming and is chipper than iwebcamera, has any body use it ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

k Well so far with WebCamera, it has a larger field of view, which means your face is not taking up most of the space on the webcam view. iWebCamera requires you to put your iphone a bit further away than webcamera...

you can only use webcamera in landscape mode, so if you switch it to portrait, it'll look like you're sideways. iWebCamera automatically switches the view based on orientation.

With WebCamera you can record in high quality (640x480) but don't select this while webcamming with someone, or else you'll look very slow. I don't see anything about audio streaming though...unless you're talking about audio streaming while in the webcam mode?
    Last edited by fraikonz; 01-25-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks
    I dont know, in the webcamera description says now audio streaming support