Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Qtweeter

Default Qtweeter
    Does anyone know when or if Efiko is going to update Qtweeter to work with 4.2 and above? I'm dying to get back to using this app, and really don't want to downgrade my iOS. But will if it comes to it. I've sent two emails to their support dept and gotten nothing back.

so it appears that efiko has removed qTweeter from their website. Im taking this to mean that they are no longer updating the app. would it be possible for someone to pick up where they left off and get it working on the new OS versions? I cant be the only one out there who used this app...

Quote Originally Posted by Whetto939 View Post
    so it appears that efiko has removed qTweeter from their website. Im taking this to mean that they are no longer updating the app. would it be possible for someone to pick up where they left off and get it working on the new OS versions? I cant be the only one out there who used this app...
    they always screw people over... they start an app and ask people like us to donate which we so kindly do... they get their money and then say **** yall and shut it down... this is BS because i bought the freaking thing