+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pc control for iphone

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
HI, I have this problem, in my job the internet conection is locked to much content, so I have to use my iphone to social network or to use messenger
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default pc control for iphone
    HI, I have this problem, in my job the internet conection is locked to much content, so I have to use my iphone to social network or to use messenger or even to see forums discutions, but I would like to do it in the pc, ( not as a modem because I have to keep conected to the job network ), but I would like to see and control my iphone as a window in the pc, and that the mouse and keyboard would work on it, so just to conect by usb the iphone to the pc and then can do everything in the iphone trhoug the pc, I am asking too much ? is there something like this already?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

veency from cydia... It requires a VNC program to be installed on the PC or Mac though and requires wifi.

Im not sure if other programs that will show the idevice on tv's work over 30 pin to USB but you can search cydia and try them...

Thanks

I've done it before with veency as previous poster suggested. You could also get a vga or RCA adapter and run displayout from Cydia(in theory). Ive seen it used to output the display to televisions. That's depending on what video card you have and/or monitor inputs available.

Thanks
    well I have read about veency but it is wi-fi conection, I need something with usb conection (my job computer does not have wi'fi, could I usea wi fi dongle for the pc ma be), beside, with veency can you use your pc mouse and keyboard for apps like IM messenger?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I have also seen youtube videos of people using iDemo but I have no clue on where it is or how to get it.

Thanks
    I just tested iDemi, it just shows the iPhone in the pc screen but you cant control anythig in it from the pc