Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customised Icons For Theme??

Default Customised Icons For Theme??
    I have the iBOX Carbon theme on my iphone 3gs 4.1 and i see that alot of my apps dont have the theme applied to them. I was wondering if someone is able to tell me how i can make my own custom icons with the iBOX carbon templates and install them?? I have cyberduck and tried to do it on there by dragging the icon.png to desktop but everytime i would drag the png to desktop from the app folder it was blank??? And also i see in cyberduck that there are all of these apps in folders that i dont even have?? Any help at all would be helpful

PS i see on here there are ibox carbon icons how do i get them all and install those? Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

If you're on iOS 4 and the theme isn't compatible with iOS 4, that's probably why the icons aren't displaying. You'll have to rename them to make them show up. I can't remember exactly the format, so ask one of the expert themers here on MMi. Or find the guide here for theming on 4.x. I can't remember the exact thread title, but it is something like "GUIDE 4.x theming" or something. I'll try to find it.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,200 Times in 6,210 Posts

In the iBox theme there is an auto create posted that I made, prolly the last 5 to 10 pages of the thread.
    Best bet is to take apart a theme that has been ported for OS 4.xx and it will show you locations,
    No more icons folder like in OS 3.xxx, Icon images mostly go in bundles folders now.
    Several threads about it, try doing a search on the forum or like I said, take a theme apart that is for ios4, not for the ip4 though, different size images and names too.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Ok found it. Click Here

Thanks
    Thanked 10,200 Times in 6,210 Posts

Oh yeah, you should post your questions in the iBox thread, there are people that still rock the theme and have made the changes.