Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blacklist software that ask what to do when you get a call

Default Blacklist software that ask what to do when you get a call
    Hello, sorry if this have allready been asked but am new here and have meen looking everyware,

I have just resently got myself an iphone (have always been a nokia man) and am looking for an app that when I recieve a call, sms or a MSS from a number I dont have in my contacts ask me if I wanna white list or black list it.

it work kinda like this.

you get a call from a call that is not saved in your contacts, you then pick it up and anserw the call, when you finnish the call there is a popup on the phone asking if you wanna black or white list the call.

im basicly requesting an app that work as the anti spam mudule does for Kaspersky Mobile Security does for Symbian.

anyone knows if its out there?

Thanks

not that i am aware of, iBlacklist is the closest thing to that but it doesn't ask after you receive a call that i am aware of, you have to manually add afterwards to your blacklist or whitelist
    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cheers

just downloaded the trial, and it seams to be able to do alot more the what im looking for, but will try it and the just keep it simple,