Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sound on Wrong Passcode?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Sound on Wrong Passcode?
    Hi there,

Anyone know of a tweak or app that can play a sound when someone enters an incorrect passcode?

I'm trying to create a whole slew of Metal Gear Solid themed sound effects and thought having that buzzer (when you try to go through a locked door) go off would be perfect for a wrong passcode sound.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

not sure if that's even possible, i have never heard of any theme offering this, i may be wrong so someone correct me if i am
    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

That would really be great!! I also want an app like that, i made a starcraft theme on my phone and i was thinking of the dragoon "incorrect protocol" sound effect!

Possibly. Replace the UI sounds files I suppose. If there's a sound for a wrong passcode. I dunno haha I know the unlock, lock etc... Can be changed

Thanks

i think it vibrates on wrong passcode entry so there may be a way to change it from vibrate to a tone, but as long as theming has been around i think if it was possible it would have already been done
    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]