Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theft Recover

Talking Theft Recover
    Hi, I'm new to these forums and I hope to bring a great contribution to here and to the jailbreaking world.

I've been thinking about a download that installs into your itouch/iphone/ipod.
    The purpose of this program is to communicate with the computer that the device is hooked up to and send the coordinates of the computer that the device is connected to to an server that will send an email of the coordinates to the user that originally downloaded the file to use.

The only con is that this process MUST HAPPEN WHENEVER THE DEVICE IS CONNECTED. so if the user connects it frequently, then they get emailed the coordinates of the computer that the device is hooked up to frequently.

I hope that this a decent first post.
    My following devices:
    ----------------------------------------
    Ipod Touch 3rd gen (8GB) 4.0 Jailbroken through Jailbreakme.com (ALSO OVERCLOCKED)
    Ipod Touch 4th gen (8GB) 4.1 Jailbroken through LIMERA1N

iLocalis

ok you get two more wishes, welcome to the jailbreak community. I pay for ilocalis by the way and it is amazing, tons of features check it out

OH! and iProtect if you pay for the full version it has an an awesome feature that if your phone is stolen and the sim card is switched your phone will silently send a text mesage to an alternate number (of your choice) of the phone number off the sim that was inserted.
    Last edited by iphone565; 10-16-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iphone565 For This Useful Post:

Vengeance_666 (10-17-2010)

For my 2nd wish, can we get something totally free of charge unless it has a 100% success rate guaranteed?

These apps on cydia that cost are not worth it.
    $1.99 to have a scroll ability in a folder with 12 or more apps?
    My following devices:
    ----------------------------------------
    Ipod Touch 3rd gen (8GB) 4.0 Jailbroken through Jailbreakme.com (ALSO OVERCLOCKED)
    Ipod Touch 4th gen (8GB) 4.1 Jailbroken through LIMERA1N