Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ios4.1=>Equalizer possible

Smile Ios4.1=>Equalizer possible
    Hi,

Thanks to ios4.1 songs can be processed in real time. So custom equalizer is now possible. Could someone make it ?

An example of equalizer application :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVJ5dVcOHaM]YouTube - EqiT iPhone Graphic Equalizer[/ame]

The better would be just to add one in settings to be able to use the so good native ipod application.

Regards

this would be very neat to see, iv always wonderd whyit wasnt around

Default Equalizer
    When I type Equalizer in the search bar in iTunes I get this app:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...321267949&mt=8

That seems to do what you want:
    "You can now directly play and eq your tunes from your iPod library. No need to import any audio to the app anymore!"

The video posted above seems to import the music before actually playing it. There is always a lag between the songs. I have Equalizer installed on my iPhone and it doesn't lag at all.

I have equalizer app too but it isn't enough complete. The application in the video seems to allow more interessant features as seeking in songs, saving presets etc...

Yea, I hear you. but how much seeking in songs do you really do?
    All I need my Equalizer to do is set gain for certain frequencies and then play the music. Plus I did not see in the video any way of seeing my playlist and jumping directly to another song in the playlist. Or adding songs to the current playlist. All things that Equalizer is doing and are more important for me than pitch changes
    However, presets would be great

I have contacted the author of Equalizer. In next release we can hope to have presets saving etc....

Seeking is important for me cause I listen to long mixes.

The best would be that a developper makes an app that add custom eq in settings cause the best music player is the native ipod one