Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Real oddball app request (possible snes emulation experience needed?)

Default Real oddball app request (possible snes emulation experience needed?)
    Hey guys, there are alot of devs out there, unfortunately im not one of them. I know there are alot more important things out there so I am in no hurry in asking for this. But I have been wanting this weird request im about to ask for a long time, and today ive wanted it bad enough to write this post to ask! lol.

was hoping for a dev that probably has had some sort of snes emulation experience to develop an app for snes .spc sound files. a music player of sorts for snes music? haha i know its silly but I'm a bit of an old school gaming music fan, and sometimes good old snes RPG music and other classic games just do the job better than any old mp3 could haha. hoping this wouldn't be too difficult to make, and maybe even something fun for the dev to do in his spare time?

if so, make it ios 4 multitask compatible lol. so that i can surf safari while nergasming it up! haha.

thanks guys.

Already exists, it's called Modizer and plays pretty much all tracker and emulator music formats.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cypherpunk For This Useful Post:

unvaluablespace (10-07-2010)

Wait, for iPhone?!?! If so then I freaking love you dude!!!

OMG! cypherpunk, thanks so much! Was a bit hesitant at the 9.99 tag at first, but the amount of stuff you basically get with this app is awesome! Never even heard of demoscene but I'll have to check em out.

I'm actually listening to some SNES ROM music right now. It's even multitasking. I guess I should have done a search myself in the app store. Sorry for that. Lol. Thanks again.
    Last edited by unvaluablespace; 10-07-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost