Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Store demo photos on iPhone 4

Thanks

Default Apple Store demo photos on iPhone 4
    In the Apple Store all the demo iphones have picture albums with splendid photos to show off the quality of the new iphone 4 display...
    Some "genius" can help me getting those images please ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by jokfoe View Post
    In the Apple Store all the demo iphones have picture albums with splendid photos to show off the quality of the new iphone 4 display...
    Some "genius" can help me getting those images please ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Mike.
    Why don't you just log in with your email on the iPhone then send the pictures to yourself? Or if you prefer upload them on a image hosting site and send an email with the link in case the iPhone mail app downscales the quality.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Thanks

How am I going to log in with my email with all those people around and even if I could how am I going to mail all of the pictures to myself...? This will take forever

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Why don't you just log in with your email on the iPhone then send the pictures to yourself? Or if you prefer upload them on a image hosting site and send an email with the link in case the iPhone mail app downscales the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by jokfoe View Post
    How am I going to log in with my email with all those people around and even if I could how am I going to mail all of the pictures to myself...? This will take forever
    How is that hard? You just hit the icon in the left hand corner and select all the pics then share. I mean that's the easiest solution if you're not willing to do that then ur just the biggest pussy I've ever seen. Just go to settings then mail and add it account. You can delete it after.

Thanks

Even being the biggest pussy you've ever seen I tried to do it but you cannot select all the pics at once and when you click the share button after selecting some pics the only option is sending through MMS

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    How is that hard? You just hit the icon in the left hand corner and select all the pics then share. I mean that's the easiest solution if you're not willing to do that then ur just the biggest pussy I've ever seen. Just go to settings then mail and add it account. You can delete it after.